Welcome to "Design Factory Custom Homes"


I just started this new blog page for my Company, "Design Factory Custom Homes."

I have been working in home design as long as I can remember. Since I was a little kid I have always dreamed about designing homes for a living. I would draw little sketches out on paper during school and show them to my mom when I got home. Of course I would get in trouble for not paying attention during class, but it was fun.

I now have been doing business in the St. George for several years and am enjoying every minute of designing and helping families achieve thier goals of having their dream home. Our Moto is, "Designing your dream home Together".

I hope you enjoy looking around at some of the different homes that I have designed and if you are ever in the need for some help designing your own dream home that you will make sure that you give me a call.

Once again, Welcome and Enjoy

Jeff Barlow

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Home is St. George, Utah

Here is a home I did for a friend of mine about a year ago. I was great to be able to help him out and design this home for him. It has 5 bedrooms and 4 baths. It also has a office, a playroom and we even designed a Salon (for his wife's business) in the basement that sits under the garage. The main floor is about 2100 sq. ft. and the basement is about 2500 sq. ft. with the room under the garage. I think it turned out to be a beautiful home, and they are very excited to be in it.



MAIN FLOOR




BASEMENT











Office inside the front door













Entrance into the Great Room













Hallway detail heading to the Master Bedroom













Master bedroom













Master Bath













Great Room and Kitchen area













Stairs to the Basement













Laundry Room













Bedroom with Jack and Jill bathroom













Family Room in the basement













Bedroom with attached bathroom













Play area under the Stairs













Salon under the Garage

1 comment:

  1. Hey send me an invite to your fanily blog :) PLEASE! jdklclark@lycos.com

    ReplyDelete