Welcome to "Design Factory Custom Homes"


I just started this new blog page for my Company, "Design Factory Custom Homes."

I have been working in home design as long as I can remember. Since I was a little kid I have always dreamed about designing homes for a living. I would draw little sketches out on paper during school and show them to my mom when I got home. Of course I would get in trouble for not paying attention during class, but it was fun.

I now have been doing business in the St. George for several years and am enjoying every minute of designing and helping families achieve thier goals of having their dream home. Our Moto is, "Designing your dream home Together".

I hope you enjoy looking around at some of the different homes that I have designed and if you are ever in the need for some help designing your own dream home that you will make sure that you give me a call.

Once again, Welcome and Enjoy

Jeff Barlow

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Andrus Residence

Here is a house we complete about a year ago. It was a great project for a family friend. We did an addition on the existing house and added about 2000 sq. ft.

We added a huge Family Room and a Master Suit, and remodeled the Kitchen and Dinning Rooms. I think that the house came out steller and was a huge success.

Here are some of the pics from the house.


Exterior, we added everything on the right side of the porch where the house use to end.



Close up of the entry way.



Here is a look at the Huge Family Room



Counter tops in the Family Room area



Wood stove in the Family Room area



Looking back at the Dinning room and Kitchen area from the Family Room



Master Bedroom enterance



Master Bath



Outside in the Back yard



The remodeled Kitchen area



Remodeled Dinning Room

No comments:

Post a Comment